Air is blowing through the desert today undisturbed by the cracking mountains. Incurring dust to the air worthy of a blue northern sweeping its grasp from Rocky, to plain. The color of the mountains change their details with so much soil in the air. Suddenly, I am on the planet Mars.
And then no more,
Than the moment I am finished typeing,
That the Wind is gone.
Links to my artwork
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (39)
- Today the Mountains are Ghosts in the Sky.
- Scratch That Yesterday
- Wind from The Panhandle
- Redford Texas October of 2009.
- More of It.
- Friendly Competition le Virtual Vide
- There's Cannon Fire in Redford Texas.
- It is Simple. Yet, Hard to Figure Out
- On e-bay now:
- Also on e-bay, October 4-11th, 2009.
- Clouds. Volcanos.
- Hellhounds of Redford for Show and Sale
- The World use of Oil
- ▼ October (16)
- ► 2008 (25)