Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Redford Texas October of 2009.

I am working on a desert precedence in which I've been inspired only by dream and subconcious 'til now. In the first books of the New Testament four men give their discription and testimony to the life of Jesus Christ, and what happened in His thirty three years. In these descriptions, each tell of a gentile, a Roman soldier, who pierced the side of the Messiah with an javelin tipped arrow and was subsequently covered by the blood at the foot of the cross. The actual spear he used, known as the Spear of Destiny, is of such an interest to me, that I am compelled to create my own versions of arrows, javlin, markers, staffs. And leave them to the desert. More to come on this, be sure to follow my video documentary; just click on the title above.

Justinwg.

P.S, There will be pictures.

No comments:

The Thoughts and Times of

Followers