Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving Week 2007

November 2007.

Here's an affair my brother, Rusty, and I got into at the Iron Skillet located at Petro in San Antonio. We sat at a table next to this old man to eat breakfast, when he struke up a conversation. We obliged him, telling stories about life. It didn't take long for my brother to start in on me about the similarities between this old man and I. First of all, he was wearing a Texas Longhorns hat with his name and a drawing on the bill, I was wearing a Texas cap that morning, it turns out that he'd broke his leg in a bicycle accident, I broke my leg in a motorcycle wreck, and to top it all off, we find out that he's an ex-trucker who turned in his keys for drawing and picture making. Well, such paradigmatic events can not go undocumented, therefore, our cameras rolled, and below is an edited outcome, with a few twists:


No comments:

The Thoughts and Times of

Followers