Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Clear!!!

Well, I took a little vacation from this site. Finally, I acquired the resources to change computer platforms and that has consumed a lot of time. Also, I've been evaluating the progress of this blog as well as others I energize, like facebook and youtube, to determine the future directions of each and how they might one day become integrated.
I'm working on a few projects for other entities I'm involved with, such as La Frontera and the Slaughter Ranch, a Hunting outfit, and of course, A new body of paintings, with a show up and coming in San Marcos July 30th, 2011. There will be more as everything settles and computer files become converted and organized, and new video software learned, but the last three months have been focused on the brush in the paint.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really want to thank you for yet another great informative post, I�m a loyal visitor to this blog and I can�t tell you how much valuable tips I�ve learned from reading your content. I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this great blog. original site

The Thoughts and Times of

Followers